WE BRING TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE
Serving over 1500 clients?coast-to-coast
SEO Services in Mississauga
Mississauga is the second largest city in the Greater Toronto Area and listed as one of Canada’s top 10 largest cities with a population of over 1 million residents. The city is home to all types of companies and small businesses ranging from Canadian based multinational corporations, sole proprietorship’s and entrepreneurial start-ups. Integration of digital devices in our lives has transformed the marketing industry, making online advertising more relevant than ever. Search engines have become one of the main channels for marketing and advertising and Google is used by more than 80% of Internet users as their primary search engine. In a city that is so diverse with a booming population, organic exposure on Google for businesses by means of SEO in Mississauga is more important than ever. Studies and tests have proven that SEO yields some of the highest conversation rates for businesses in generating online leads, customer inquiries and sales. This type of organic website traffic is obtained around the clock that does not cost the business any fixed amount per visitor in comparison to Pay-Per-Click (PPC) traffic. The region of Peel and Mississauga has a diverse portfolio of businesses that fall within the categories B2C and B2B. Businesses in both of these categories can benefit from SEO to grain organic exposure and rankings on Google. Downtown Mississauga, also known as Square One is home to many large and small companies that are predominately in the service sector. These are mostly companies in financial services, consulting, engineering, law, accounting and other similar industries. The industrial belt of the city is more grouped together towards the North of the city that includes companies involved in manufacturing, warehousing and logistics as primary categories. SEO benefits all types of businesses and Nova Solutions has immense experience in getting businesses listed on the first page of Google.
B2C SEO – Importance of Local Search
Most B2C companies understand the importance of SEO and the benefits yielded from top positions on Google. Consumers are connected to their devices throughout the day and latest figures indicate that almost 50% traffic to websites is coming from smart hand held devices such as mobile phones and tablets and this number is expected to rise. More and more sophisticated devices are introduced every year that enable the masses to access information on the go whenever and wherever they need it. The interesting fact is that most people set Google as home on the browser of most of these devices.
Service sector companies rely heavily on SEO for new customers and as a city with over 1 million residents, Mississauga’s service providers not only service the local area but also the entire GTA. Case studies conducted by Nova Solutions have proven that residential or commercial contractors with top Google positions in Mississauga will generate a constant influx of leads versus business that are listed much lower on Google. Recent consumer behavior indicates that people go on Google versus yellow pages or the newspaper to look for service providers in their city. Companies listed at the top attract the most business and very few people go past the second page. Highly ranked B2C companies gain round the clock traffic at no ongoing cost and gain quality visits to their website that convert very highly. Google is the most successful search engine as it generates the most relevant results for its users against the users key words; therefore, a company listed organically at the top can expect visits of individuals that are looking for such products and services.
The importance of B2B & Enterprise SEO
The region of Peel and the city of Mississauga are home to thousands of businesses that are offering services and products to other companies locally, nation wide and globally. Over the past 10 years the business community has embraced Google very actively. The most logical explanation is human behavior; individuals involved with these companies used Google actively in their personal lives and now they use it at work. As Google became more advanced and improved with its relevant results, these employees started adapting Google to find suppliers, vendors and customers for their companies.
Recent tends indicate that most businesses (large or small) rely heavily on Google to procure products and services from other businesses and top ranked companies on Google get most of these inquiries in comparison to businesses that rely solely on print or paper listings for their business. Nova Solutions has immense experience working with large scaled organizations in helping them gain top Google rankings through our SEO services. Our approach is custom and unique with proven results for clients across many industries.
How does SEO Work?
SEO, search engine optimization is the process by which Google determines whether a website is to be ranked at top position for a specific keyword that relates to the underlying business within a specific geographic region. A website can have multiple keywords that relates to it and can show on the first page of Google for these keywords as long as the site is properly optimized. In order to rank high on Google, websites need to adhere to the specific criteria that includes both on-page and off-page optimization.
The starting point for proper SEO is on-page optimization which involves structuring the coding and content of the website in a manner that the Google crawler can understand it and index it appropriately for the right keywords and industry. The second major process, off-page SEO involves gaining credibility for the website on the Internet. This process involves proving to Google that this website is a legitimate business located in the city where online searches are taking place for certain keywords. Off-page SEO is a long process that involves a long list of tasks that are preformed on the Internet through other websites and social media platforms. The goal is to improve the quality score of the website and showing Google that visitors are engaging positively with the website.
Leading SEO Agency in the GTA
Nova Solutions provides SEO services all across the GTA and has numerous clients in Mississauga that are both operating in the B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business to business) segments. We have delivered outstanding results for our portfolio of clients whose businesses range from multinational corporations to small business and all of its clients dominate Google’s first page for their primary keywords. Nova Solutions has been in business for over 10 years and over this period of time, we have crafted a custom and unique methodology for SEO that generates results.
Our custom approach adheres so closely to Google’s guidelines that it has withstood all recent Google algorithm updates and none of our clients suffered the loss of rankings. Nova’s approach is completely ‘organic’ and all tasks relating to SEO are preformed manually with a strong emphasis on content creation and visitor engagement. At Nova no risky black hat short cuts are taken here to help ensure consistent results regardless of the algorithm update. Through this exact same methodology Nova Solutions continues to outrank most other SEO companies in Toronto!
Additional Articles About SEO:
- What is Domain Authority and Does it Matter?
- A Simple Guide On How Google And Other Search Engines Work
- How To Handle A Sudden Drop In Blog Traffic
- SEO Tips For A News Website
- SEO Tips For Real Estate Websites
- How To Block Search Engine Crawlers From Visiting Sections Of Your Website
- 10 Facts About Local SEO You Probably Didn’t Know
- How To Determine If A Website Is Optimized For Lead Generation
- The Benefits Of Repurposing Content And How To Do It Right
- How To Use Highly Controversial Content To Go Viral Without Cutting-off Some Audience
- How to Use Visual Content to Boost Conversion Rates
- The Importance Of Optimizing Images For SEO
- 5 Steps To Improve Website Loading Speed
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO
- How To Optimize Images For Better SEO
- How Page Load Time Impacts SEO
- Does Google PageRank Really Matter?
- How Long Does It Take To Rank On Page 1 Of Google?
- 5 SEO Tips to Boost Page Speed
- Optimizing For Pinterest SEO
- What Does Link Juice Mean?
- How To Protect A Website From Negative SEO?
- What Is Grey Hat SEO?
- What Is SEO Canonicalization?
- It’s Time To Consider An SEO Strategy For Bing
- Run Away If You Hear One Of These Four SEO Myths
- What's The Difference Between PPC and SEO?
- The Complete Video Optimization Guide
- What Is Off-Page SEO?
- My Website Was Penalized By Google. Can You Help?
- What Is Black Hat SEO?
- SEO Friendly Site Url Structure
- What is On-Page SEO?
- 5 Essential SEO Techniques To Master In 2016
- How to do Local SEO for Multiple Locations
- The 5 Step Guide to Video SEO
- 5 Reasons Why Your SEO Campaign Might Have Failed
- SEO for Ecommerce Websites
- Can You Guarantee a #1 Position on Google?
- 5 SEO Lies To Be Aware Of
- How Mississauga Businesses Can Produce More High-Quality SEO Content
- SEO Tips for Improving User Experience on Your Website
- Local SEO Tips & Ideas for Small Mississauga Businesses
- Important SEO Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Mississauga Business
- How to Recognize Shady SEO Services in Mississauga
- How to Make Every Single Page on Your Mississauga Business Website Evergreen
- How Businesses in Mississauga Can Build Brand Awareness with SEO
- Common SEO Mistakes Bloggers Make
- Boosting Your Mississauga Blog with Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- Is Your Mississauga Company Struggling Online? Here Are Actionable SEO Techniques Anyone Can Do
- Making SEO Work For You
- A Holsitic Approach To SEO
- Yes You Can Find Affordable SEO Services - And Here's What To Look For
- How Long Will It Take For This SEO Thing To Work?
- What Can You Expect With SEO And Internet Marketing in 2016?
- A Study Guide To SEO – Definitions Of Important Terms And Concepts
- Caution: Watch Out For SEO Companies Engaging in Fake Negative Reviews And Extortion
- What You Need To Know About Voice Search Optimization
- What Google's Changes Mean To Local Pack Search Results
- Link Building The Right Way In 2016
- The Top Areas To Focus Your Efforts For Your SEO Strategy
- Factors To Consider When Creating Your SEO Budget and Checklist
- Seven Super Tools For SEO And Internet Marketing
- What You Need To Know About Facebook's Instant Articles Platform
- SEO Fundamentals For 2016
- Need A New SEO Strategy? Here's How To Get Back On
- Alarming Tag Mistakes Found Of E-Commerce Sites
- Seven Reasons SEO Earnings Are On The Rise
- Top Tips For Making Your Keywords More Effective
- Secrets To Help You Stay Consistent In Your SEO Strategy